Color +black+plus a lot of likes!
HEY GUY, SORRY FOR BEING SO ABSENT BUT I´M BACK. HUGS AND KISSES!
Today it was a really ackward day , but I will let you a little bit of art form Karl Lagerfeld which made me think all the rocks you have to break trought to achieve your goals.
Have a great week!
“I try everyday to answer this question, but I´m going to figure it out how tellwhat I have learned and give you some of my conclussions”
1. It depends on the ocassion: to work, night out with your fellows, gym or partying all night long, it will make you dismiss plenty options and you will have a determined group of pieces.
2. Climate: sometimes it´s good to be cool by risking and going further but fur in the caribbean is not an option!
At this point if you want to wear sweaters in the caribbean, for example, try to use the ones which are made with cotton and breatheable fabrics.
3. Choose one element which could be the main spot of your outfit : in my personal case I try to do this with shoes and in second place with accesories, with clothes I´m usually more plane but never simple.
4. When you want to be risky: mix and match patterns that never imagine could be mixed and in case you feel a little bit weird take off the last piece and retry with other option.
5. Be yourself: with it will never fail in any place of ocassion.
A hug #modamadonnamialovers
Once I was trying to get material to post and decided to google this : ¿Where do the fashion bloggers get their information? and guess what… nothing came out! So I will give you the next few selfmade tips.
Just find your way, i´m still trying to but sometimes inspiration come out ; it could be your outfit, things you want to buy and decide to take a picture, some stripes in the street , someone walking… anyway anything could be content to your blog but always keep in mind what you want people to see about you and never lose your own prerrogative.
In general we can do…
- Selfies: take a picture of you and post them in the social media.
- Look up in other blogs and linke them in yours.
- Search the updates in fashion magazines online( vogue, elle, style.com and so on.
- Take some photos of streetfashion.
- Your #ootd: come from the phrase outfit of the day
Just trust yourself.
This time I bring you Givenchy sweaters (even they are not in my closet…yet) , there is some kind of misticism that make us want them all.
Ricardo Tisci has brought crazyness and an outrageus view to this house , not the usual about the “Hubert´s house” but the kind of things I enjoy in life and make me want to keep working on this life project #modamadonnamia.
Some candy for our eyes… and body of course!